women in banding

I cant believe what I have been reading . It has been my experience both
professionally and as an amateur that women are just as good as men.
Sometimes in the most surprising of circumstances. A fellow Tubist in
London was a mere slip of a girl, yet she could belt it out just as good
as me.
As for the girls in brass, I would be interested to know of upcoming
gigs, if anyone can oblige.
Martin, stop being so daft. Remember I know you !
To those who still dont want women in bands, wake up and smell the
coffee. You really dont know what you are depriving yourselves of . (
Nose / Spite Face syndrome ).

Keith.