Re: Black Dyke in Canada

I'll second Robin's opinion of the Black Dyke concert.  We left Chicago at
3:00 am on Monday and left Toronto early Tuesday morning.  It was well worth
the trip!  If anyone else knows of concerts like that - please let the list
know.  Those of us in North America don't get many chances to hear band like
that.

Barbara Swan
Illinois Brass Band
Norridge Citadel Band