Re: Stars in Bras (was Women in banding)

Thanks Wendy,
I do appreciate your reply. If I am not mistaken, I believe The Girls of Brass
Band are to release a CD later this year. I have a standing order for it from
Doyen.
Best of luck and lets hope that the thread sticks with your musical abilities
and talents, which are no doubt very good.

Larry White
Vancouver BC