Re: William Rimmer

Craig Tooke wrote:
>Does anyone know if any biographical information on William Rimmer is
>available on the net ? >

Hi Craig.  Nice to see you on the list.

Don't be shy, tell all the "foreign" folks about the great radio show you
present here in Melbourne for 90 minutes every month with pure brass band
music.  Not often enough or long enough for me, but I'm sure you would do
lots more if you could.

Regards,
Roy, Solo Euph, Dandenong Band, Melbourne, Australia.