Re: BANDS to the Rescue ?

Great Idea David, Im not sure I would want to sit in that hole of a place
for a week. I would however support an effort to raise money for Besses to
retrace the steps of the last trip to OZ.
When I was at Dyke (when they had a band)we went to Japan on the back of
sponsored flights from All Nipon airlines and we also engaged a TV company
to make a documentary about our trip. If they can get a TV company
interested it goes a long way to gaining further money from potential
sponsors with interests in Oz.