Re: Music Shops in London

.  Can anyone recommend any music shops that carry
>Brass Band music, both printed and recorded?

There is very little in London considering it is the Capital!
Boosey and Hawkes music shop at the top end of Regent Street carries some
band stock and is nice and central.

If you phone Studio Music when you get here they will let you make an
appointment to browse their mail order warehouse. They have a good selection
of music and a few records. It will involve a tube journey out of town and a
good street map though! Phone 0181 459 6194.

There is the Salvationist supplies near King's Cross...is it still in Judd
Street?..if any of that repertoire interests you.

That's the best I can do. I hope others might be able to add to the list.