Beethoven's EGMONT Overture.

Can anyone please advise if it is possible to obtain parts for the March
from Beethoven's EGMONT Overture.   Apparently, it has been adopted as the
anthem or theme for the Rotary Club of Great Britain, and pal and I have had
a special request to play it at a Charter Anniversay event on March 2nd.   I
seem to recall that it was the ending of J.A. Greenwood's arrangement of
Recollections of Beethoven, which was used as a fourth section test piece
over 50 years' ago.  Maybe we could get away with a solo cornet and 2nd
cornet parts.   Possibly some budding arrangers could make a few quid by
doing this for a small brass group.....if all Rotary Clubs in the U.K. are
going to use it from now on !!!!     If we could play it I would advise the
president to inform all the other clubs in the country , for others to do
it.   Many thanks. Dave.