Cornwall Info

Hi everyone,

Just a short note to ask for some info. Our Flugel Horn/ Cornet player
is heading over to the Mother land for a couple of years.
He will be staying in the Cornwall area and asked could I get some info
on bands that are in that area e.g.. contact numbers and also what grade
they are.
He is after something which is of our standard (we are "A" grade State
but probably top "B" grade Nationally at the moment). I think this would
be about a Section 1/2 band. But as he said anything would do.
Any info greatly accepted.
Please email me privately as I don't want to clutter the listing.
Thanks everyone. (And you to Dave)

Cheers
Mick Wheeler
BBb Bass player