RE: gig bags

Hi,

Most people I know buy gig bags for the convenience of having a shoulder
strap.  Also in the case of the Vincent Bach, the cases are so big, they
become a real pain to cart around.

I bought a Rath trombone recently, and they provide a good hardsided case,
which is compact, has straps for carrying and a side pocket. And they are
quite plush lined as well.  SO it may be worth contacting Michael Rath or
Andy hutchinson, to see if they can give you some details about their cases.

Cheers

Richard Walker

PS  I also bought a soft gig bag which I no longer use.  Steve Larwood's
message was right after all!!!!!