Edmonton, Canada ? ? ?

Hello one and all.

I was informed during a rather drunken conversation last night, that a brass band will be visiting Edmonton in June
2000, from England.   ("...Sussex...Suffolk....S.s..ssomething like that....")

Whilst he was excited at the prospect of getting crates of Bovril smudged over here amongst the percussion
equipment, my informant just couldn't recall the name of the band.

Does anyone know off the band or is aware that they're planning in Western Canada this summer?

John Farmer (BBb)
Dayspring Brass Ensemble
Dayspring Presbyterian Church
11445 - 40 Ave, Edmonton, AB.