Re: Edmonton, Canada ? ? ?

If I am not mistaken, I believe that Bournemouth Salvation Army Band is planning on coming to Alberta. I believe it is
Bournemouth. It is the S A Corps (Church) that Norman Bearcroft is the Songster Leader at.
I learned this from a couple who were over in Jolly ol England last fall and were advised that the band was going to
Calgary as part of the Stampede celebrations.
Above that I have not heard anything more.

Larry White
Vancouver BC