Re: Area Rehearsals

Well in our case it's a bit too far for that (2 or 3 hours in a bus...) but
we are hiring a hall nearby with similar acoustics.
But generally, we don't rehearse in contest halls prior to contests, even
those close by, probably due to the fact that we're fortunate enough to have
our band hall set up to our own requirements, therefore reluctant to move to
another venue for a single rehearsal with the attendant
transport/set-up/dismantle problems.  Or are we just lazy?
Julie
Tullis Russell Mills