swing shift?

A question that, for the moment, will go a bit unexplained and may
seem quite unrelated to our topic but might I please have some input
from the listees.  We in the States call the work shift from
4-midnight "swing" shift and the one from midnight to 8, "graveyard."
Are you familiar with these terms in the UK? What do you call the
various working shifts if not? Since this, for the moment seems a bit
off topic, I'll be happy to get responses directly.
(musicmkr@xxxxxxxx)

Thanks

Ed Carroll
Solo Tenor