Re: Early Starts

It's nice to know that we're not the only band who have bad times. When we
went to St Helens last year the coach was ready to set off and there was no
sign of my brother or his girlfriend. I called him on the mobile to find that
he'd not set the alarm properly and had only woken up when the phone rang.

Thankfully someone was going in their car rather than on the bus and so he
offered to go and pick him up!  We still haven't let him live it down!!

Talking about early starts though 8am isn't really that bad - we've been
known to practice at 6am in the morning before going off to a contest. We
must be masochists mustn't we, or is it the challenge that we love??

anyone practiced early than this??

Cheers
Jacque
Solo Horn