Re: Rhapsody in Blue

Claudio Nold wrote:

> Hi list members,
>
> We are looking for the piece Rhapsody in Blue from George Gershwin. Does
> anybody know a good arrangement with a piano part just like the
> original.
>
> Thank you for your help.

Hi, Claudio.
There is an arrangement by Derek Ashmore which seems to work very well. If I
remember correctly, there are just a few minor alterations/edits which need to
be made to the original piano part to make it fit in with the accompaniment, but
I can't remember what they are at present.
The publisher is (I think) Hallamshire Music

Cheers,
Adrian