Bent Brass

Dear all,

A friend of mine asked if I could post this message to the list, to see if
he could find out some information.

"G'Day

Can you do me a fav.

Can you put a post on the Brass Band mail lists re an enquires
about "The Brass Band"

They have toured Australia on a number of occasions with
their last tour called "Bent Brass"

They were a comedy group from America and I think they were
all professional Symphonic players.

I am trying to find out some information about them.

Thanks
BJB"

Any replies would be greatly appreciated and will be forwarded on to him.

Thanks everyone.
Carol