An apology (was Rehearsal)

Having got a few thoughts off my chest earlier today on this thread, it now
appears that I may have misrepresented the views of my good friend Mr Randle.
I thought that he was offering the views of the annual meeting of the
Sovereign Brass Midlands Area Paranoia subcommittee. I didn't realise then
that it is, in fact, his band that is rehearsing at the venue on the eve of
the contest (nice journey on a Friday night chaps).
No offence was intended by my original comments and I now see your remarks,
Colin, in a whole new light.

Big Chap
Bedrock Brass