unusual rehearsal/performance times

> Any else had weird or unusual rehearsal/performance times they would like
> share with the list?

I once ended up flying back from Lagos overnight, then drove home , then to
the bandroom for a coach trip to Grays contest and finally ended up playing
at 4 in the afternoon. As I played the sop solo at the end of the second
movement of Pageantry all eyes seemed to be on me waiting for a disaster.
 It went like a dream as I was totally spaced out having been up for over 30
Hours without any sleep!!

Gerry.

www.denham-hendon-brass.org.uk