Re: CONTESTS ARE ESSENTIAL/sexism

As a women bander truthfully I couldn't care what we are called, it doesn't
really mater, we are al doing the same thing - making brass band music for
people and ourselves to enjoy.
what are you going to want to change mext ?
woMAN ??!? We can't be refered to that because it has man on the end ?!?
a bit silly yes but never the less... Its not really an important issue !
Jos x