Yorkshire Area Top Section

Dear All,

I am considering going to the Yorkshire Top section contest this coming
Sunday in Bradford as I shall be in the area and I was wondering if some
kind soul could help me out with directions on how to get to the
venue/parking etc - as I have no idea where it is! All I know is that you
get on the M1 and keep heading North from London until you hit Bradford!

Any replies off list would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Alistair

Denham Hendon Brass

www.denham-hendon-brass.org.uk