Re: Contests are essential - without the shouting

Absolutely correct Rolf.  Couldn't agree more.

> I certainly would not pay the flight costs just to see Dandenong (sorry
> Dandenong, but your example) play a concert of lollipops
> (the general fare that the punter - that's leaving in droves - wants).

Ah, but you won't have to pay any extra to hear us play cos we will be in
Launceston at Easter competeing in B grade.  I see Glenorchy have entered in A
grade.  Hopefully there will be an opportunity for a get-together of any list
members who are attending the nationals.  Perhaps someone who knows Launceston
could nominate a place and a time.

Cheers,
Roy, Principal Eupho, Dandenong Band, Melbourne, Australia.