Re: March card holders (fwd)

Hi

Laquered lyres can be bought. UMI (makers Conn, King, Benge etc) have a r=
ange of
accesories that include these, and are quite cheap. I recently purchased
2 UMI
laquered trombone lyres. I assume they also supply laquered lyres for
trumpet/cornet etc.

Laquered lyres are also supplied with new laquered Besson Soverign instru=
ments,
but for some reason they bent quite easily. (Don't know why!) Silver plat=
ed are
much harder. In any case the are =A325-=A330 each and really not worth it.

Maybe the shops you are dealing with couldn't be bothered for such a low
cost
item.

William