Re: Area Rehearsal

The association member wouldn't have a connection with a rival band would they ?

As far as rules go, bands can rehearse anywhere they like - except for the day
of the contest when they are not allowed to rehearse within audible distance of
the contest hall. We've never rehearsed in the hall for our regionals, but I
know bands who have, and we've rehearsed at other venues the night before the
contest is to be held in them. I can't see it as a problem - there are no unfair
advantages. All's fair in love and banding ;-)

<JT>
<Kingdom Brass>