Re: Bent Brass

Carol Wills asked about Bent Brass.
Carol,
I, like many others had the good fortune to see Bent Brass performing at
what used to be "The Last Laugh" Theatre Restaurant in Smith Street
Collingwood, back in the 80's.
You could try them (if it still exists) or as a last ditch effort why not
try Channel 9, Daryl Sommers featured them quite often on Hey Hey It's
Saturday.
Personally I'll never forget their rendition of Sabre Dance, which from
memory featured 8 trombones! (probably 7 too many) :-)

Hope this helps
John Moran... Corowa, The Birthplace of Federation.