Bands in Perth W.Australia

Are there any banders from Perth on the list.

I'll be over near Mandurah for 2.5 weeks at the end of March and was
wondering if there are any band events happening nearby.

I was over in March last year and had contact details for Midland Band but
never made it to a rehearsal. (thanks Monkey for the details ....could you
possibly send them to me again as I have since had to repair a defunct Hard
Drive and lost many contacts).

Please mail me privately if you have any details which may be useful.

regards

Richard Batten
Bass Trombone