Re: Eric Ball

Yes,
There are a couple of excellent books written about him. Both of them I believe
by Peter Cook. They were printed by Streetprinters, which is the printing arm of
the former Egon Music.
One book is the Biography of Eric Ball and the other is a compilation of his
writings in the British Bandsmen, The Musician (A former Salvation Army weekly
publication). Both of them I found to be very interesting.
Larry White
Vancouver BC