RE: And now something else to ponder!

Our band must be too nice.  Not just one, but FOUR of our committee members
assist the percussionists as well as seeing to the general stage set-up when
we go on stage.  And three of them are cornet playing men...good point:
those who help set-up for some reason always seem to be last at the bar and
arrive to find drinks waiting on them!

Julie
Tullis Russell Mills