Re: Bent Brass

I also visited the Last Laugh theatre restaurant in I believe 1981 or
'82, I also saw them in
Brisbane a year or two later.
On the record I have of them performing at L.L., it lists the players
as:
*    Cpl Loois Tooloose (Bob Leach) - Trumpet
*    Jimby (Jim Aron) Trumpet, Piccolo Trumpet and Trombone
*    The Captain (Bob Jennings) Trombone, Tuba
*    Buford (Phineas T. Buford lll) Baritone Horn, Trombone, Tuba
*    Fritz Frumheimer (Johannes Mager) Tuba, Trombone

A good starting point for contact may be  the management listed on the
record cover -
David Jeppesen P.O. Box 889 San Anselmo CA. 94960 or Bent Records 511
Congo Street
San Francisco C.A.

Hi John, I was also in Corowa for the Federation weekend and played
with my old home
town band, Bairnsdale.

Good luck
Mike Argentino