Testpieces

Hi All

Anybody know who is adjudicating at Darlington this year?  Also, this may
start some controversy but what is the opinions of the list on this years
test pieces?  I have only heard the Championship section test piece - i
think that it is very good, very hard (to me anyway) and a really good test
of all sections of the band (with exception of the basses who have it easy i
think not).  Maybe i should duck now!!!  <;-)