Re: RUMOURS

Andrew

I read this rumour last week on the Brass Band Forum. I posted a reply there
and I will do the same here.

1) YBS have NOT been near St. George's Hall since the 12th February. The
band was there to perform a charity concert conducted by Alan Lawton with a
choir named 'Chordiality'

2) The band have NOT seen Philip Sparke since the weekend of the 27/28th
November 1999. There should have been a recording session in late January
2000 but this was cancelled because Mr. Sparke was ill.

3) YBS only do recordings at Peel Hall, Salford, or at Dewsbury Town Hall.

4) YBS do NOT have a copy of the European test piece.

5) I know this to be the case because I have been a member of the band for
four and a half years.

I hope this sets your mind at rest

Darran West
BBb Bass