Inner game

Today's contest was a *personal* triumph... Easy to say on the outside of a
beer or two, but this time - there were three people on the stage.. our
band, me, and my nerves...

This time, though, my nerves, however noisy,  did not rule my performance!!
They had the odd word to say, but they weren't in charge!

Thanks to everyone who suggested I read the Inner Game of Music!

Jud ("scared,-but-not-as-scared-as-i-could-be-flugel")