It's that outing time of year...

Well, after my two more personal postings, I feel it's time to direct my
mouse in a more outward direction...

...and...as promised...

IT'S "OUTING" TIME!!!

Peter Howell (Nottingham City Transport) - I know you're out there!
Jamie Curley (Oldham Brass 97) - you've been mighty quiet lately!!
Alister Rowe ("I really want to go to summer school 2000") - Tell us that
joke, Al!!)
Dave Deakin - (hey Jarv, are you there - how did you do?  We were cr*p.)
"Dave" Lancaster (just joking!)

Anyone on this list who does not post something... you are complete Year of
the Chicken!

Jud (Carling Black Flugel)
PS Someone get me off this PeeCee!)