Re: Burton on Trent

----- Original Message -----
From: Judith Hayes <
Subject: Burton on Trent

> Let's have some verdicts on Burton as an Area venue...

Asolutley fabulous.......or are we just comparing it to Notts?

perhaps Burton was decided on long ago and nottingham was forced upon us to
make us think anywhere else was great?

correct about the Beer tent.....goddam cold, I think the pub being used was
the 'Alfred'?
something to do with the rugby......Har Har to the Welsh by the way

Can you believe that I heard a couple (non banders) saying that they
prefered Notts because there was nothing to do at Burton.......WHAT!

cheers

Mark Tarry - Flug@Ratby

Web Guardian of -
The Ratby Co-operative Brass Band - http://listen.to/RatbyBand