Re: Burton on Trent

Having been a fairly voluble critic of the EMCC, I thought that the Ind Coope
Social Club (now with a new fancy name) wasn't a bad venue
Organisation - a little patchy, a shortage of directional signs being the
most obvious weakness
Hall - sounded OK from where I sat. Can't have been very good for the
adjudicator because he got 1st and 2nd the wrong way round!
Bars - 3 so pretty good but no Sky for the rugby and no pubs in walking
distance
General arrangements - pretty good. Possible to warm instruments up in the
Squash Court.
Comparison - no comparison

Big Chap
Bedrock Brass (show us the way to Kensington Gore)