Trip to Holland

The Harrogate Band are planning a trip to Holland from Friday 26 May
to Friday 2nd June and have a couple of places left available for
players or supporters.  (We particularly keen to hear from Soprano,
Trombone and BBb bass players, but there's a certain amount of
flexibility here...)  Over the weekend we will be staying with
families of the GMK Band from Neunen and the second part of the trip
at a Centre Parcs village near Eindhoven.  Should be fun.  If anyone
is interested in joining us for the week please could they e-mail me
privately, as above or at <david_lancaster@xxxxxxxxxx>.

Thanks

David.