Re: Burton on Trent

Burton championship results
These were a bit cobbled together so I can't guarantee they are all correct
but I'm sure any mistakes will be pointed out quickly enough.

(they were yesterday)

1 Desford
2 Ransome
3 GUS
4 Glossop
5 Wooley Pritchard
6 Rolls Royce
7 Thorntons
8 Rhodian
9 Unity
10 Riddings
11 Staffordshire
12 Kibworth

I don't know all the rules involved so I would be grateful if someone could
enlighten me.

They announced that the top two would go to London unless Ransomes were in
the top two, in which case the top three would go.
Something to do with them having come fourth last year ??

Darryl
Thorntons Brass  :-(

Oh and for all it's faults, I could at least walk home from the nice big
warm beer tent at Nottingham...