Re: It's that outing time of year...

Ok Jud you got me! Can I plead presure of work or "pressure of rehearsals"?
No,  I thought not. I promise I will take the list members' oath and play a
full part in discussions.

btw congrats to Bruce and Pennine Brass. Some of our lot went over and
heard
your performance.It was obviously as good as they said it was.
Here,s hoping we do OK on sunday at Blackpool and get to meet you at
London!

Jamie Curley
(Oldham Brass 97)