Re: YBS

Just to reiterate what Mr Gresswell said in his message - the rumour that I
mentioned last week about YBS has turned out (as we all hoped and expected)
to be false.

Sorry Simon if this caused any undue frustration.  I hope yesterday's result
though has helped make up for it ;-)

Regarding the "Go and waste your time on something else" - sorry, I was
under the impression that a brass band news group would be interested in
rumours about a high profile band like YBS. I was very careful to stress
twice in my note that this was a rumour and should be treated as such.  On
the good side, it gave you a chance to put the record straight - as it was
obvious that a lot of people had heard this "rumour" by the time it got to
me!  Maybe not such a waste of time.