Re: Good-Bye

All anyone wants to do is write about contests. Huh!
Anyone would think it's the areas time of year again,
you know, the time when even most non-contesting 4th
section bands pull out all the stops to make an
appearance.

The area contests are one of the only things that 99%
of the people on this list have in common, so let us
write about them freely.

I regularly pay back what I owe to the lottery - about
2 a week in total, and our band hasn't even received
anything back!!!

Rob