Re: Good-Bye

David,
Sorry to see you go, in fact I hope you reconsider your decision. I am a
bandsman in Canada, playing in a Salvation Army band, and we are not into
contesting at all, as you well know.
Ours is a band of service, firstly as an integral part of our Church, and
secondly to bring blessing to those to whom we play outside of our own edifice,
be it at another church or nursing home or down on the Quay.
We are not all into contesting, bars, etc. that you talk about. Keep your valid
comments coming. Rethink your decision.
Regards,
Larry White