RE: Yorkshire area results

Robin said:
>Appologies to Rothwell Temperance!  I was going on information received in
>the Queen's afterwards!

Ah...

>In the sober light of day.....

Your penance shall be to be nice to your percussionists for a week. :-)

>Regards to 'Steady Eddie'

Will do.

Did anyone else notice the poor percussion playing on the day?  I watched
the last four bands and out of those, three of them missed bits of the part
out.  You would almost think that some of them had only been playing the
piece for a week...

At least when we do it wrong, we just come in a bar early, rather than not
playing it at all...

Tim Sawyer
Percussion
Rothwell Temperance Band (who came 8th)