Re: Burton on Trent

How come you were sober enough to write this mail?!?
I felt that the the organisation was pretty slick. The hall was great
to play in, a far cry from Nottingham! (I might be biased because I
felt I had a good day!)
The only problem I found was that the warm up room being across the
road didn't help because once you had warmed it was a 2-3 min walk to
registration!
The beer tent was too clod and too small. I cannot remember which pub
we went to but they were most accommodating (probably because they made
about 15-20 pounds out of about 60 bandsmen in the afternoon! (we were
drawn 5Th., 12:30!!)
In general everyone had a great day at it has the potential for a great
venue.
James (slowly sobering-up) Pearson
Jackfield Elcock Reisen Band, principle cornet.