Re: Good-Bye

David,

I think you can see by the responses that you better still be here !!!

I've got to admit that half the messages about contests I've never heard of
and musicians and adjudicators I've got no idea who they are, I delete.  I
know Monkey despairs of me cause I'm always asking him on ICQ who on earth
is such and such that they're talking about???  (right Monkey?)

And I realize the banding is not all about contests, but down here we don't
have as many contests as they do in England, only two really main ones a
year - our States and the Nationals.  And I've got to admit I love
contesting, probably more so because sometimes it's the only chance I get to
meet up with my band friends from other states, once a year at the Nats.

But hopefully you'll stay on the list !

Carol