Repertoire for strange groups

Dear all,

I wonder if anybody could suggest some pieces that I could attempt to play
in a group of four cornets and one trombone?! (Two of the cornets and the
trombone player are about Grade Three/Four (ABRSM). The others are more
experienced).

I do not expect there to be any arrangements for such a combination, but
would be grateful if anyone could suggest titles that may suit the
instrumentation.

Many thanks

Cameron Mabon