Re: Midlands 3rd section results

Hi Mac

At 01:36 07/03/2000 +0000, you wrote:
>on 6/3/00 1:50 pm, Dafydd y garreg wen at mavnw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > 1  University of Warwick    184
> > 2  Porthywaen	       183
> > 3  ??		       181
>
>Danetre Brass were 3rd, with Rushden Windmill 4th.

Other way round I think from my results and those on Brass Band
World.....Rushden 3rd and Danetre 4th

>   I'm afraid I didn't stop
>around for the rest of the results,

We stopped around but I haven't seen the full results....still waiting for
Brass band World to post the full Midlands positions....Alcester were 6th
and Stourport were 8th are the only others I know.....anyone else got the
full results?

>  as there was rather a lot of celebrating
>to be done

or drowning sorrows in our case ;-)

well done on the win..and have a good time at the nationals...at least we
don't have the problem of who can or can't get time off for the Friday date
for the 3rd section<G>

Cheers
--
Mike Smith   ICQ# 21002761