Re: BRITISH OPEN

On Thu, 02 Mar 2000 23:37:08 GMT Jocelyn Robinson
<josrobbo69@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Oh and, am I dreaming or is there a travel lodge right near to the Symphony
> hall or not and,if there is could anyone give me the number ?

There are about three hotels within the Travel Lodge genre as I stayed
at one last years open all within walking distance of broad street (but
add approx. 2 hours onto your walking home time if you are going to be
as drunk as I was) I paid about 40 quid for a double room.
Find the West Midland Tourist board on the web and they will give you
ideas as I can't find the numbers!
Good luck
James Pearson
Jackfield Elcock Reisen Band