Gift Ideas

Hi.

Every year, I try to get a fun birthday gift for my band's MD. Last year I
ordered a baseball cap and CD from Black Dyke for him. He seemed quite pleased.

I'm looking for more brass band-related gift ideas, and would appreciate any
suggestions you might have. Does your band have a new CD I should consider?
Maybe you know of sportswear items with logos on them from some group (he's
"follicly challenged" up top, so hats are a good idea). I don't want to spend
more than $50USD, so don't try to sell me your used Besson, please!

Please reply privately, so as not to crowd the list with "advertising." Thanks
for your help.

=====
Donna M. Lafferty
1st Trombone