RE: Professional Players/Contesting

Cameron Mabon said;

 "Are there no euphonium players in Glasgow"?

The answer is Yes - but they are playing for Whitburn!! Whitburn isn't
sponsored and it's players have to pay to be in the band and when we are
successful pay to go to the Nationals, Open European.

I'm sure this is the type of band that true banders would like to see more
of.

Richard Dyson