Re: What age do you start blowing?

My thoughts are that there is no age limit except that advice should
be sought from a good Dentist or Prosthodontist for very young
children.
Any pressure on teeth at an early age may effect the "Bite" where I am
lead to believe that a slight overbite is desirable for good teeth.
Mouthpiece pressure over a time can in some instances  contribute do
an exact "Bite" which is detrimental to good teeth function.
So I guess that unless you are expecting to train a young virtuoso,
then moderate playing at a lower level should do no harm.
Mike Argentino
Brisbane Australia