RE: Yorkshire area results

Well spotted ! Not very well spotted from Phlip Sparke though seen as he
placed two of the last four bands that played in the top 4 (Dyke who played
9th and Toddy who played 12th) !!

Anyway we all know what the placings were, what did everyone people think of
the performances or was everyone in the bar or the Queens across the road?